Steam is a digital platform for downloading and installing computer games from the company Valve. Steam allows you to communicate with friends and members of gaming communities, view news and reviews from the world of games, the service itself is used to protect copyrights. You can use the link on this page to download the official version of Steam free.
Steam Steam online service was first released in 2002, by 2021, the service offered more than 50 thousand games for sale, and the number of active users was over 120 million.
Steam provides regular updates of games, saving games in the cloud storage, provides quality communication between players.
The program is suitable for the following operating platforms:
- Mac OS
- download games and add-ons to them;
- Subscription to promotions and sales on selected games;
- transfer games to another PC;
- restore games after OS reinstallation;
- the ability to continue the game with another device;
- buying and selling items from games;
- communicating with other community members;
- viewing of publications and video broadcasts;
- built-in translator (does not apply to game news).
How to download Steam
Follow the link and download the installation file, double-click on it and start the installation process. Choose your operating system, and then follow the prompts that the program will offer. After the service is fully installed, a shortcut will appear on your desktop. Open the program and dive into the world of computer games.
The platform has free games available for download. But if the game at a price unavailable to the user, the developers recommend connecting a subscription to promotions and sales, as soon as the selected game drops in price, the service will immediately notify the player.